Phlebotomists are medical professionals who draw blood from patients for various lab tests and procedures. Major course objectives include: basic terminology, basic anatomy and physiology, mastering proper needle techniques, and infection and safety precautions. We offer the opportunity to become a phlebotomist through a 160 hr 8 weeks course where students will be educated on the skills to become a safe phlebotomist.
Upon Completion of the Course & Clinical. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam either at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc, or at the PSI testing center.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Health Care:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to satisfy these requirements above before registering for this class.
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee or up to full tuition payment)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at the Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Copy of Hepatitis B shot record
Duration of the Class: 8 weeks (2 months)
Course Hours: 160 Class Hours: 80 Lab Hours: 80
Cost: $900.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
*For information about payment plan, click here and search for “Payment Plan Policy”.
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.