Phlebotomists are medical professionals who draw blood from patients for various lab tests and procedures. Major course objectives include: basic terminology, basic anatomy and physiology, mastering proper needle techniques, and infection and safety precautions. We offer the opportunity to become a phlebotomist through a 160 hr 8 weeks course where students will be educated on the skills to become a safe phlebotomist.
Upon Completion of the Course & Clinical. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam either at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc, or at the PSI testing center.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Health Care:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Completed Application (after paying the full tuition payment or half of the tuition payment)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Copy of Hepatitis B shot record (Optional, but still highly recommended)
- Criminal Background Check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $40) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
Duration of the Class: 8 weeks (2 months)
Course Hours: 160 Class Hours: 80 Lab Hours: 80
*For information about payment plan, click here and search for “Payment Plan Policy”.
If Registered for this course, the deadline to confirm attending this course is one (1) week prior to the start of the course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of this course will be given at the school location and after registration for this course.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.