Pharmacy Technician course is designed to provide students with skills that are important in assisting the pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication. The student will be trained in medication order processing, inventories, compounding, packaging and the use of a prescription balance. It prepares graduates for certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Upon Completion of the Course and Internship. Students will be eligible to take PTCB Exam.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Completed Application (after paying either the full tuition payment, half of the tuition payment, or a quarter of the payment**)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this on hand before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal back ground check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- Copy of Drug Test Record (Had to be done within one (1) calendar year)
**Must be paid at the school location
Duration of the class: 10 weeks
Course Hours: 240 Class Hours: 100 Lab Hours: 140
*For information about payment plan, click here and search for “Payment Plan Policy”.
If Registered for this course, the deadline to confirm attending this course is one (1) week prior to the start of the course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of this course will be given at the school location and after registration for this course.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.