Pharmacy Technician course is designed to provide students with skills that are important in assisting the pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication. The student will be trained in medication order processing, inventories, compounding, packaging and the use of a prescription balance. It prepares graduates for certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Upon Completion of the Course and Internship. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee or up to full tuition payment)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this on hand before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal back ground check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- Copy of Drug Test Record (Had to be done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 10 weeks
Course Hours: 240 Class Hours: 100 Lab Hours: 140
Cost: $1450.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
*For information about payment plan, click here and search for “Payment Plan Policy”.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN ORDER TO PAY ANY AMOUNT THAT IS DIFFERENT THEN WHAT IS LISTED HERE INCLUDING THE REGISTRATION FEE AS FAR AS TUITION IS CONCERNED, THE AMOUNT WOULD NEED TO BE PAID AT THE OFFICE LOCATION!
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.