Pharmacy Technician course is designed to provide students with skills that are important in assisting the pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication. The student will be trained in medication order processing, inventories, compounding, packaging and the use of a prescription balance. It prepares graduates for certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Upon Completion of the Course and Internship. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Two forms of ID (Government issued ID and Social Security Card)
- High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute, Inc. for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Drug test (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 10 weeks
Course Hours: 240 Class Hours: 100 Lab Hours: 140
Cost: $1450.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee)
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.