Pharmacy Technician course is designed to provide students with skills that are important in assisting the pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication. The student will be trained in medication order processing, inventories, compounding, packaging and the use of a prescription balance. It prepares graduates for certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Upon Completion of the Course and Internship. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Two forms of ID i.e. social security card, Drivers license ID, Passport, or Military ID
- High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at Mecklenburg County Court House for $25
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office
- TB test can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute, Inc. for $20
- Drug test
Duration of the class: 10 weeks
Course Hours: 240 Class Hours: 100 Lab Hours: 140
Cost: $1425.00 + ($25.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee)
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.