Nurse Aide I Refresher (CNA I Refresher)
Nurse Aide I (Refresher)
This course does not replace the CNA I original class. Candidate must be CNA in another state or have expired CNA in North Carolina. A print out of a CNA I license in another state or expired license in North Carolina is required.
This refresher course will reintroduce the varieties of Nursing skills needed to assist patients with activities of daily living. Upon completion, students will be refreshed in how the Nurse Aide works.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
- Copy of expired C.N.A. I Registry in NC (Had to been expired within 24 months) (C.N.A. I Registry can be verified and printed off here) or Copy of current C.N.A. I Registry from previous state (This can also be verified here)
*Need to satisfy these requirements above before registering for this class.
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee or up to full tuition payment)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at the Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 1 week (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 40 Class Hours: 15 Lab Hours: 25
Cost: $300.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
*For information about payment plan, click here and search “Payment Plan Policy”.
*Please call and check for availability of classes before starting the registration process!!!!!!
“Please be informed that all fees listed above will have a processing fee once checkout”
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN ORDER TO PAY ANY AMOUNT THAT IS DIFFERENT THEN WHAT IS LISTED HERE INCLUDING THE REGISTRATION FEE AS FAR AS TUITION IS CONCERNED, THE AMOUNT WOULD NEED TO BE PAID AT THE OFFICE LOCATION!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.