Nurse Aide I Refresher (CNA I Refresher)
Nurse Aide I (Refresher)
This course does not replace the CNA I original class. Candidate must be CNA in another state or have expired CNA in North Carolina. A print out of a CNA I license in another state or expired license in North Carolina is required.
This refresher course will reintroduce the varieties of Nursing skills needed to assist patients with activities of daily living. Upon completion, students will be refreshed in how the Nurse Aide works.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Two forms of ID (Government issued ID and Social Security Card)
- High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 1 week (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 40 Class Hours: 15 Lab Hours: 25
Cost: $300.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee)
Please call us for the most up to date information regarding the class dates before registering for this course.
“Please be informed that all fees listed above will have a processing fee once checkout”
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN ORDER TO PAY ANY AMOUNT THAT IS DIFFERENT THEN WHAT IS LISTED HERE INCLUDING THE REGISTRATION FEE AS FAR AS TUITION IS CONCERNED, THE AMOUNT WOULD NEED TO BE PAID AT THE OFFICE LOCATION!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.