An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. The course is designed to give the student an understanding of basic anatomy of the heart as well as the basic functions. Through the 60 hours, 5 weeks course, you will be able to effectively read an EKG.
Upon Completion of the Course. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam either here at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc. or at the PSI testing center.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee, half of the tuition, or the full tuition payment)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this on hand before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal Background Check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
Duration of the Class: 5 weeks
Course Hours: 60 Class Hours: 50 Lab Hours: 10
Cost: $525.00 (This Does Not include the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
For Payments $0.01 – $99.99, we accept Cash or Money Order. For Payments $100.00 or more, we accept Money Order Only.
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
If Registered for this course, the deadline to confirm attending this course is one (1) week prior to the start of the course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of this course will be given at the school location and after registration for this course.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.