An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. The course is designed to give the student an understanding of basic anatomy of the heart as well as the basic functions. Through the 60 hours, 5 weeks course, you will be able to effectively read an EKG.
Upon Completion of the Course. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam either here at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc. or at the PSI testing center.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to satisfy these requirements above before registering for this class.
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee or up to full tuition payment)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at the Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the Class: 5 weeks
Course Hours: 60 Class Hours: 50 Lab Hours: 10
Cost: $525.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.