An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. The course is designed to give the student an understanding of basic anatomy of the heart as well as the basic functions. Through the 60 hours, 5 weeks course, you will be able to effectively read an EKG.
Upon Completion of the Course. Students will be eligible to take NHA Exam either here at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc. or at the PSI testing center.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Health Care Institute:
- Two forms of ID i.e. social security card, Drivers license ID, Passport, or Military ID
- High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at Mecklenburg County Court House for $25
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office
- TB test can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20
Duration of the Class: 5 weeks
Course Hours: 60 Class Hours: 50 Lab Hours: 10
Cost: $525.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee)
*NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2018!!*
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.