CNA II Competency Assessment
This assessment is for those whose license has expired and for those moving from another state to North Carolina. It is designed to prepare CNA II whose license expired for competency evaluation.
- Two forms of ID i.e. social security card, and Drivers license
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Must have competed CNA II course
- Must have printed out expired CNA II license from the Registry
- Must have printed out current CNA I from the Registry
Duration of the assessment: 1 day
Available by Appointment only
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.