CNA II Competency Assessment
This assessment is for those whose license has expired and for those moving from another state to North Carolina. It is designed to prepare and restore CNA II whose license expired for competency evaluation. *Note, this does not replace the C.N.A. II course.
Requirements for taking this assessment are as follows:
- Two forms of ID i.e. social security card, and Drivers license
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Must have competed the CNA II course
- Need to have the printed out expired CNA II license from the Registry at the time of registration. (License had to been expired within 24 months)
- Need to have the printed out current CNA I from the Registry at the time of registration.
Duration of the assessment: 1 day
Available by Appointment only. (Call for availability)
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.