CNA II Competency Assessment
This course is for those whose license has expired and for those moving from another state to North Carolina. It is designed to prepare CNA II whose license expired for competency evaluation.
- Two forms of ID i.e. social security card, Drivers license ID, Passport, or Military ID
- High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Must have competed CNA II course
- Must print out expired license from the registry and print also CNA I listing
Duration of the class: 2 days
Cost: $225.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.