Certified Nursing Assistant II (CNA II)
Nurse Aide II
The CNA II personnel will demonstrate the same skills as the CNA I with the addition of other advanced skills such as oxygen therapy, removal of fecal impaction, sterile dressing change, suction, and trach care. Students wishing to complete the CNA II course MUST have their CNA certification before entrance into the course.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
- Copy of current C.N.A. I Registry (C.N.A. I Registry can be verified and printed off here)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Completed Application (after paying the full tuition payment or half of the tuition payment)
- Proof of Fully Vaccinated COVID-19 Card (Optional, but still highly recommended for the clinical portion of the course)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this on hand before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal Background Check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $40) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
Duration of the class: 8 weeks (2 Months)
Course Hours: 160 Class Hours: 80 Lab Hours: 80
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
*Please call and check for availability of classes before starting the registration process! Also, please refrain from making any payment for this course until we receive the required documentation above in person!
If Registered for this course, the deadline to confirm attending this course is one (1) week prior to the start of the course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of this course will be given at the school location and after registration for this course.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.
Masks are optional now. However, we do ask if you are experiencing any illnesses whether is COVID related, RSV related, etc., we humbly ask not to enter our office until you are well.