Certified Nursing Assistant II (CNA II)
Nurse Aide II
The CNA II personnel will demonstrate the same skills as the CNA I with the addition of other advanced skills such as oxygen therapy, removal of fecal impaction, sterile dressing change, suction, and trach care. Students wishing to complete the CNA II course MUST have their CNA certification before entrance into the course.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Two forms of ID (Government issued ID and Social Security Card)
- High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Must be a CNA I before taking the CNA II class (Must provide CNA I Registry)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 8 weeks (2 Months)
Course Hours: 160 Class Hours: 80 Lab Hours: 80
Cost: $700.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee)
Please call us for the most up to date information regarding the class dates before registering for this course.
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.