Certified Nursing Assistant II (CNA II)
Nurse Aide II
The CNA II personnel will demonstrate the same skills as the CNA I with the addition of other advanced skills such as oxygen therapy, removal of fecal impaction, sterile dressing change, suction, and trach care. Students wishing to complete the CNA II course MUST have their CNA certification before entrance into the course.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
These following items are required to start the registration process:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
- Copy of current C.N.A. I Registry (C.N.A. I Registry can be verified and printed off here)
*Failure to produce these items will strictly prohibit registration for this course.
The remaining requirements for for registration are as follows:
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee or up to full tuition payment)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at the Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 8 weeks (2 Months)
Course Hours: 160 Class Hours: 80 Lab Hours: 80
Cost: $700.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
*Registration Now Open for 2019!!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.