Certified Nursing Assistant II (CNA II)
Nurse Aide II
The CNA II personnel will demonstrate the same skills as the CNA I with the addition of other advanced skills such as oxygen therapy, removal of fecal impaction, sterile dressing change, suction, and trach care. Students wishing to complete the CNA II course MUST have their CNA certification before entrance into the course.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
- Copy of current C.N.A. I Registry (C.N.A. I Registry can be verified and printed off here)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee, half of payment or the full tuition payment)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this on hand before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal Background Check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
Duration of the class: 8 weeks (2 Months)
Course Hours: 160 Class Hours: 80 Lab Hours: 80
Cost: $700.00 (This Does Not include the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
For Payments $0.01 – $99.99, we accept Cash or Money Order. For Payments $100.00 or more, we accept Money Order Only.
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
*Please call and check for availability of classes before starting the registration process!!!!!!
If Registered for this course, the deadline to confirm attending this course is one (1) week prior to the start of the course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of this course will be given at the school location and after registration for this course.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
Download Application Form
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.