Certified Nursing Assistant I (CNA I)
The Certified Nurse Aide I will acquire and demonstrate a variety of nursing skills such as taking vital signs, communicating with patients and other healthcare team members, and assisting patients with activities of daily living. This team member is a vital part of the health care team.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Two forms of ID (Government issued ID and Social Security Card)
- High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at the Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 1 month (4 weeks)
Course Hours: 122 Class Hours: 82 Lab Hours: 40
Cost: $500.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee)
Please call us for the most up to date information regarding the class dates before registering for this course.
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.