Certified Nursing Assistant I (CNA I)
The Certified Nurse Aide I will acquire and demonstrate a variety of nursing skills such as taking vital signs, communicating with patients and other healthcare team members, and assisting patients with activities of daily living. This team member is a vital part of the health care team.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for this course. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Completed Application (after paying the full tuition payment or half of the tuition payment)
- Physical Exam: Need to have this on hand before the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal Background Check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
Duration of the class: 1 month (4 weeks)
Course Hours: 122 Class Hours: 92 Lab Hours: 30
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
*Please call and check for availability of classes before starting the registration process!!!!!!
If Registered for this course, the deadline to confirm attending this course is one (1) week prior to the start of the course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of this course will be given at the school location and after registration for this course.
**For the May and July (Morning & Evening) summer sessions; registration for them will begin on Tuesday, April 19th, 2022 at 10:00am. To register for these course dates, be sure to have the following when coming to register:
- Graduated High School Transcript, Driver’s License or State Approved Identification, and Social Security Card
- Half or Full Tuition payment (More on this….)
- Completed Application Form
- On a separate sheet of paper, list your First and Last Name, Phone Number, & E-Mail Address.
For payment, we kindly ask not to submit or make any payments before April 19th, and are present at the school location. Any payment received before then will not be accepted and returned. Reminder, class dates are on a first come first served basis.
We hope to see all of the summer prospective students on April 19th. Thank You in advance.**
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.