Certified Nursing Assistant I (CNA I)
The Certified Nurse Aide I will acquire and demonstrate a variety of nursing skills such as taking vital signs, communicating with patients and other healthcare team members, and assisting patients with activities of daily living. This team member is a vital part of the health care team.
Requirements for Enrollment for this course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
*Need to satisfy these requirements above before registering for this class.
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee or up to full tuition payment)
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at the Mecklenburg County Court House for $25 (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
Duration of the class: 1 month (4 weeks)
Course Hours: 122 Class Hours: 82 Lab Hours: 40
Cost: $500.00 (This includes the $50.00 Non Refundable Registration Fee**)
**The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
*For information about payment plan, click here and find “Payment Plan Policy”.
*Registration Now Open for 2019!!
Please click the button below to download the Enrollment Application:
* Class dates, times, Tuition and fees, and other materials are subject to change without prior Notice.