Student may receive full refund (100%) of class payment if:
- Class cancels due to insufficient enrollment.
Students that withdraw prior to completing 25% of any class, will receive 75% percent of refund (Registration fee is Non-Refundable). This policy complies with applicable federal regulations regarding refund.
Requirements for Enrollment for the courses offered here at Chosen Healthcare Institute:
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Graduated High School Transcript/GED Transcript or Graduated College Transcript (ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE SCHOOL LOCATION. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!)
- Drivers license or Government issued Identification
- Social Security Card (Non-Laminated)
- If registering for C.N.A. I Refresher, Medication Aide, & C.N.A. II, an additional requirement applies.
*Need to have these requirements above on hand before registering for any course. (NO EXCEPTIONS!!!)
- Completed Application (after paying the registration fee, half of the tuition, or the full tuition payment)
- Physical Exam Need to have this on hand before class starts NO EXCEPTIONS !!! (Had to been done within one (1) calendar year)
- Criminal Background Check (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
- TB test (can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $25) Had to been done within one (1) calendar year
Payment Plan Policy:
Payment plan for classes is available here at Chosen Healthcare. The payment plan is as follows:
- Must pay the $50 registration fee. (The Registration fee of ($50) is non-refundable and DOES NOT go towards Tuition)*
- Must pay half (1/2) of the tuition balance before the first (1st) day of class.
- Must pay the remaining balance by as follows for each classes:
- C.N.A. I: the Second (2nd) week of class
- C.N.A. II, Phlebotomy, and EKG: the third (3rd) week of class
For C.N.A. I Refresher and Medication Aide courses, the tuition must be paid either half of the amount or the full amount.
For Pharmacy Tech & Medical Billing and Coding: The balance (after paying the $50 registration fee)* can be broken up into three (3) payments. Where the first (1st) payment is due before the first (1st) day of class; the second (2nd) payment is due by the fourth (4th) week of class; and the remaining balance a.k.a. third (3rd) payment is due by the seventh (7th) week of class.
Payment plan must be done at the school location using money order.
*The $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee must be paid either in Cash or in a Money Order, and must be done at the school location!!!!!
For Payments $0.01 – $99.99, we accept Cash or Money Order. For Payments $100.00 or more, we accept Money Order Only.
If Registered for any course, the deadline to confirm attending the selected course is one (1) week prior to the start of that course. Information on when and how to confirm attendance of the selected course will be given at the school location and after registration for the selected course.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR ANY COURSE IS THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE!!!!!
Transcripts are available to any student that has completed classes or programs here at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc. The following are required in order to receive a transcript:
- Must place an order of a transcript one (1) week in advance.
- Had to complete at least one (1) course at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc in it’s entirety.
- All debts and documents for the school must be resolved BEFORE requesting of transcript.
- Must be in good standing at Chosen Healthcare Institute Inc. unless otherwise specified.
- Limit one (1) transcript per year.
The cost of the initial transcript is $5.00. Any additional request of duplicate transcripts will be $10.00 or more.
At the discretion of the school, Chosen Health Care Institute follows Charlotte Mecklenburg School closures. For closures and delays, listen to available media.