Student may receive full refund (100%) of class payment if:
- Student withdraws prior to class.
- Class cancels due to in sufficient enrollment.
- Students that withdraw prior to completing 25% of class will receive 75% percent of class payment. This policy complies with applicable federal regulations regarding refund. Federal regulation will supersede state refund.
Requirements for Enrollment for any course offered at Chosen Healthcare:
- Must be 18 years or over
- Two forms of ID i.e. social security card, Drivers license ID, Passport, or Military ID
- High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Criminal back ground check can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20 or at Mecklenburg County
- Physical Exam completed at clinic or Physician’s office
- TB test can be completed at Chosen Health Care Institute for $20
- For Pharmacy Tech, additional requirement is a Drug Test
Chosen Health Care Institute follows Charlotte Mecklenburg School closures. For closures and delays, listen to available media.